• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo / Conditioner vs Meguiar's Ultimate Wash & Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo / Conditioner vs Meguiar's Ultimate Wash & Wax

whats better

Re: Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo / Conditioner vs Meguiar's Ultimate Wash & Wax

Well, Gold Class is cheaper, and doesnt have wax in it.

UW&W costs more, and has wax in it.

Do you want wax in your car wash soap?
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
      Well, Gold Class is cheaper, and doesnt have wax in it.

UW&W costs more, and has wax in it.

Do you want wax in your car wash soap?

i dont know what if i buy gold class and which wax is the best from here

if i get the ultimate one can i still use a diff wax from here if not which wax is the best for the car nicest look http://www.meguiarsdirect.com/category/wax-protect

thank s

Comment

If you are going to follow up your wash with another product, then the UW&W is probably a waste.

I like to use the Ult. Quick Wax after washes, so I go would use that after the Gold Class.

Comment

^ my thoughts as well.
          I find that GC is very economical and I usually like to use either UQW or UQD after washing, so using UW&W is redundant for me.
          I think if I like my gallon of Hyperwash...that will be my go to soap....i mean 1oz / 5 gallons water...that will be very economical.

i would say UW&W is better only if you want to wash & dry and nothing else (tight for time)
          "STRIFE" aka Phil
          2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
          2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
          2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

i want to wash clean polish and wax so the gold one would be better then right?

Comment

Originally posted by koicrazy98 View Post
              i want to wash clean polish and wax so the gold one would be better then right?
              Absolutely.

Comment

It is probably really stupid on my part, but my favorite line is ULTIMATE so I use UWW. Also great if you aren't doing much of anything besides washing.
                ~Ryan

Comment

Not stupid at all, but all the lines are interchangeable.

Comment

Recently picked up some GC shampoo to finally compare with the UWW I've been using for a couple years. It seems to clean better, though thats arguably moot if you add in a shot of ONR. Otherwise its pretty much a tie between UWW and GC on a waxed car, as I don't feel UWW really leaves any protection behind; perhaps some polymers but GC seems to leave less watermarks... On a non-waxed clear coat its a different story and GC really seems to add some luster to the paint. I don't know if I can justify UWW any more with how well GC works. Maybe as a winter shampoo, but then why not use something like ONR or UWWA...
                    2011 F150 5.0L 4x4

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');