• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from the Boston area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from the Boston area

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Andrew and I have been detailing my own and friends cars for about 6 years now. I have finally decided to take it to the next step and advertise and start mobile detailing hopefully to make a career out of it.

I need to come up with a name and am very open to suggestions. I don't want it to sound so corny or generic so it is very hard.

Are there any local professional detailers around that wouldn't mind giving me some pointers? I know this area there is not much for car detailing as a career so any help would be greatly appreciated.

"Wicked Good Detailah"

Seriously though, I'm at Hanscom AFB. I'm no pro but I can handle my own.

PM once you get your business up and running, I'll pay you a visit.

Mark

Comment

Re: Newbie from the Boston area

lol That's a good name... I think there are already too many wicked businesses around.

Hopefully within the next few weeks. I have so many car events going on so it's tough to time to get the ball rolling.

Comment

Re: Newbie from the Boston area

Welcome to MOL!
        Scott

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');