• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gas Prices per Gallon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gas Prices per Gallon

Today, the local Shell station had 87 octane E10 listed at $3.65/gallon. I started running Shell 93 octane E10 in my 2011 Ford F150 (5.0L V8). It doesn't knock on the 93 octane and I have gained 1 mpg (19.3 mpg) in combined driving.

Comment

It dropped to $3.80 here a couple weeks ago but jumped right back up to $4.00, I am getting 23-25 mpg around town in the Transit Connect. Costs between $50-$55 to fill, I usually fill up every ten days.
      Nick
      Tucker's Detailing Services
      815-954-0773
      2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Ouch

Comment

Apx $10 pr gallon, Norway, just love it...

Comment

Maui Hawaii $4.89 today

Comment

$4.72 for 92 Octane yesterday on Pearl Harbor. (military post gas stations are usually about $.15 cheaper than local economy) Getting 16mpg in my 5.3 silverado Z71 so I fill up at about $100 for 92 octane.

Comment

$ 1.40/liter self serve regular in my area of nova scotia Canada. That's about $ 5.30/gallon. My 2011 Nissan frontier is a thirsty truck but IMO you can't complain about fuel prices if you drive a fuel drinking vehicle. My last full up was pushing $ 100 and that would get me about 400 city kilometers

Comment

Originally posted by DeadlySheds View Post
                  IMO you can't complain about fuel prices if you drive a fuel drinking vehicle.
                  +1 But it is still ouch!
                  2010 Subaru Legacy GT - Graphite Gray Metallic

Comment

Think the problem for us posting in the UK is if we try to use the Pound sign, Ihad truble until i dropped them and just used the conversion.

Comment

Yep. I am excited. Gas is 1.25/L here right now. Thats about $4.70/gallon. Thats "cheap" now for us! How sad is that! Big reason why I just got rid of my Dodge Ram. It usually ran me around $120-$130 CDN a tank

At least we aren't paying Norway prices.... Yikes

Comment

$3.65 just north of Chicago just two mo ago we where at $4.50 and stayed for a while some times more and in my old ram truck I just sold it was around $150 give or take on the day and with my work I had to fill up twice a week. That was fun... Now I have my Malibu and it cost per mo as one week in the truck

Comment

I just paid 3.55 for 93 here, just north of Tampa Bay.
                          11 wrx Sti sedan
                          95 Toyota Supra

Comment

3.01 for 87, 3.39 for 93 and 3.43 for diesel. South Mississippi.

I work on offshore drilling rigs and like low gas prices here in the south.

Comment

$3.25 in Stigler, Oklahoma.
                              ~Ryan

Comment

just filled up my 2013 ford focus titanium @ 1.15L, cost me $44.00
                                oh that's in Ottawa, Canada

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');