• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bright silver metallic paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bright silver metallic paint

Guys i have bright silver metallc paint i am cleaing with #9 and polishing with #7 what would you think is the best last step product nxt or #26.Is there any defference between nxt liquid and paste as far as looks go.

Hey Mopar,

On silver metallic, I prefer either NXT, or the new #21. Either one will leave the silver looking "wet" with the right amount of reflectiveness so that the metallic flake is not muted.

Just IMHO!

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

I'm with Tim. I think the light colors look better with any of the good polymer sealants. I would give the NXT a try. Why not do a side by side with the #26 and the NXT. That way, you can come to your own conclusions.

I don't think there are any differences between the paste & liquid version of NXT as far as "looks" go. I believe the paste is VOC compliant, while some of the liquid out on the shelves is not.
      Boss_429

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');