• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Carpet and Upholstery Stain Remover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Carpet and Upholstery Stain Remover

Anyone have any recommended excellent carpet and Upholstery stain removers. I've used several and i'm not pleased with them. I'm just wondering what some of the best on the market are? Stains like coffee, wine, crayon, grease, and food stains?
    Why walk through life when you can strut.

--- Tobymac

Re: Best Carpet and Upholstery Stain Remover

My neighbor spilled some hot chocolate on his seats a while back, and blotted it off, and left it for a few weeks. So it set in. He used Simonize Upholstery and Carpet cleaner, the foam stuff in a can, with the brush attached to the top, and you cannot even see where the stain was. The seats are cloth and light color. No idea if Simionize is the best on the market, but it sure worked for him.

Comment

Folex that can be found at Lowes and Home Depot is great. Adams is another good one.
      Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

I remember Joe or Tim always being impressed with this:

I dont know if it will cover all those types of stains...
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

The best product I have found is called Tuff Stuff and is available at Advanced Auto, Dollar General Store, Kmart.... Advanced Auto just had it on sale, 2 cans for $5 so I stocked up.
          Spray it on, wait a few minutes, and wipe with a damp towel. I just did the carpets on a 1976 Eldorado Convertible I bought and a friend thought I had new carpet installed. It is that good in my opinion.

Comment

Second the vote for Folex and Tuff Stuff. I'm more inclined to grab the Folex first, but that is just my experience.

As always...least 'aggressive' first, and test in an inconspicuous area.

Bill

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');