• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what to charge for a pontoon boat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to charge for a pontoon boat?

I had a guy come up to me while I was detailing a neighbors truck last night that was wondering what I would charge to polish the tubes on his pontoon boat and I really didnt know what the going rate is for aluminum polishing. As far as I know all he wants is us to polish the aluminum which is pretty corroded and will be a pretty large task in itself. I believe it is around a 20' pontoon boat. What would you charge? and also how would you go about polishing that much aluminum? What products would you recommend? thanks in advance for your help.

Re: what to charge for a pontoon boat?

I know this is an old post, but when I detail a boat or RV I charge by the foot.
    Standard detail NO UNDERSIDE $11 Per Foot
    Standard with under side of boat $16 Per Foot, depending on ow bad the barnacles etc. are
    Full Polishing od the pontoons, I would charge $95 a piece at 20' in length plus whatever the rest of the boat would be. I hope this will help you in the future! This price should be similar to the No. Carolina area. DON'T CHEAP THE TRADE, as the old saying goes!
    JB's Executive Detailing "Protecting your investment"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');