• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here has a Chrysler 300?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here has a Chrysler 300?

I really like these cars, especially the new models. Would LOVE to see one of these babies detailed!
    FL

I have a M.. if that counts..

I sitll have more work to do though,gunna run #83 on the thing some time to get the fine swirls out.

Comment

I was thinking more along the line of the C models
      FL

Comment

of course! I myself plan to trade this in within a couple years for a SRT-8 C. I'll probably have to build a garage with electric security fence and guard dogs with motion dection sensors triggering high powered flood lights... but that may be stretching it..

Comment

Re: Who here has a Chrysler 300?

I have a 2007 /300 called periwinkle blue.just posted photos tonight,Sweet ride and great mileage

Comment

Not a Mopar guy at all, I do like the 300c's even though the engine's bottom end is a total rip off of GM LSx based series of motors. But anyways I digress...

They do look cool, I just worry about the shortness of the side window. makes me think I cant get out of it, if the door got pinned. But Chrysler is good for different and unique paint schemes so more pics the better!

Comment

What I REALLY can't wait for is the next generation 300 with rumors of the 8 speed and a 450+ hp engine for the SRTs. Like: http://www.allpar.com/cars/chrysler/300C.html

I hope their quality increases paint and interior-wise. My Magnum seemed to have low quality paint and didn't seem like it could hold a finish very well.
              2002 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 (my modded baby)
              Others: 2003.5 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Hemi SLT Sport, 2000 Lincoln Town Car, 1995 Mercedes-Benz E320 (W124), 1962 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia, 1931 Ford Model A Commercial Pickup

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');