• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Review: Meguiars Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Review: Meguiars Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere

Originally posted by Coldazice View Post
    Noob questions: Can this product be used on motorcycle clear coat, plastic fenders, chrome, plastic chrome, exhausts, and tires (not wheels)?
    Yes it will be perfectly fine and safe on motorcycle clear coat, plastic fenders, chrome, plastic chrome and exhausts.

I think it'll be fine with tires too but I'm not 100% certain. I don't think it'll be effective in removing old tire dressing and grime. Honestly, I think it'll be best if you use APC or soapy on tires on the next time you have access to a hose.
    2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Originally posted by Marc08EX View Post
      Yes it will be perfectly fine and safe on motorcycle clear coat, plastic fenders, chrome, plastic chrome and exhausts.

I think it'll be fine with tires too but I'm not 100% certain. I don't think it'll be effective in removing old tire dressing and grime. Honestly, I think it'll be best if you use APC or soapy on tires on the next time you have access to a hose.
      I'm thinking the wax on the tire would be a no go as it would make the tread "slick". Someone told me that rain-ex is a good tire cleaner without rinse needed. I'm looking for alot of no rinse product that clean as I have no water hose and don't want to get items on the bike too wet because drying is difficult as there is no shaded areas at my apartment and product dries quickly but not water on tires.

Comment

Mothers Back to Black Tire Renew is one that is recommended if one can't rinse. Microfibers will have to be sacrificed and/or dedicated to tire cleaning duty.
        99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
          Mothers Back to Black Tire Renew is one that is recommended if one can't rinse. Microfibers will have to be sacrificed and/or dedicated to tire cleaning duty.
          Hey, is this recommended for motorcycle tires? Any slick or dressing in the back to black?

Comment

As far as I know It's a cleaner and not a dressing. I can't say if it is recommended on motorcycle tires or not. I would double check with Mothers on that.
            99 Grand Prix
            02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');