• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

megs products @walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• megs products @walmart

Not sure if anyone has noticed at all but I sure did. Anyway I was at Walmart last night and I thought I'd check for new products, boy did I find them! They have g110v2s for $180, microfiber da pads and cutting/finishing compounds, mirror glaze pro products such as 105, 205 etc. they have soft buff 2.0 pads in cutting polishing and finishing. They also had a will cutting pad there iirc. Since when did walmart start offering all this stuff. I was ecstatic when I saw all this!!!!!
    Zach Hall

2001.5 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel - DD/Tow rig
    1983 Chevy C10 - Race/Show rig
    1939 Dodge D11 Luxury Liner Deluxe - Antique resto. project

Re: megs products @walmart

Michael Stoops posted a list of the Walmart stores that are in this program offering those products. Other retailers such as AutoZone are also offering some Mirror Glaze products.
    Live like you're not afraid to die.Don't be scared, just enjoy your ride. Chris Ledoux RIP

PAUL SPARKS / Distinctive Auto Detailing
    317-513-4678

Comment

Another thing regarding Meguiars products at Walmart is that they recently lowered the prices of products.
      I have been finding prices matching or beating the lowest I could find online. Such as Ultimate Compound for $8, and Ultimate Polish for $7.
      NXT tech wax liquid was 12-13 dollars as well. ULW being $20, and the interior detailers/protectants being up a dollar for my local Walmart. They were $5 each, up form $4.
      I'm particular on prices and buying the cheapest, I like spending less money

Comment

UQD/UQW, for $8 at my local WM.

Most places carry those at around $9 or $10. Saw them at an Auto Zone (or maybe it was Advanced Auto, I get those two mixed up...) for $11.99 once.

Comment

I was under the impression that Maguiar's was what they used to refer to as a ''fair trade product'' for some reason. I guess because Pep Boys and Auto Zone have the same prices and most other places follow in suit. Basically means it sells for the same price everywhere, Levi's were light that at one time. Places online have them at a slight discount but it's a push with the shipping included a lot of the times. Knowing this, I'll have to check out the Walmart in my neighborhood.

Comment

where can I find list of Walmart stores

Where can I find the list of Walmart Stores in the program carrying the Maguiar's pro line. I did several searches. And came up blank. Thanks, Spiney-Dave

Comment

I need to find places in my area that sells m80. I guess I will try advance and auto zone. My Walmart only has the waxes and polishes. I guess those are for general uses and users.

Comment

There is the link to the other thread with locations and products listing. Hope it helps.

Comment

I think I've said this before, Zach they only have these products in your WalMart, in the only Meguiar's WalMart in Iowa, just for you. You've got the connections and pull apparently!!

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  David

Comment

My Wally World here in Alamogordo, NM, is on the list that is posted here in this forum as being one of the supposed premier selected stores that are supposed to be carrying more of the pro line of products. But those products are quite limited in selection. In fact, pretty sad

Yes, I see a few, that can be gotten around town at other auto parts stores, such as #9, #7, #26, and our store does now carry #105 and #205 at fair prices. But not much else. There are a few rotary buffing pads, the microfiber polishing pads for a DA, and a small DA backing plate that's it.

No DA machines or such, and not much else except of all the OTC stuff that I could probably find at walgreens. Seems the products aren't moving here and I'm not surpised, not because they aren't good products, but it's because of many other reasons, which I'll refrain from going into detail about.

Our walmart is basically a monopoly here.

Comment

Originally posted by wifpd4 View Post
                      I think I've said this before, Zach they only have these products in your WalMart, in the only Meguiar's WalMart in Iowa, just for you. You've got the connections and pull apparently!!

that i do dave......i should be seeing fellow Iowa MOLers like crazy in my store!
                      Zach Hall

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsCrazed View Post
                        that i do dave......i should be seeing fellow Iowa MOLers like crazy in my store!
                        Too cold up there, I only make it as far north as the equator, Ames.

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        David

Comment

HAH! your not afraid of the cold are you!
                          Zach Hall

Comment

I went to Walmart last night and noticed that all the Megs Mirror Glaze products were on clearance at 50% off except for the G110v2 which was normally $179 and marked down to $150. It may differ from store to store so who you may want to call before driving down.

Comment

I was looking for some products DA machines and few equipments and i didn't found it on my visit to west @walmart. finally have to buy it from EPC Products. Anyhow, i got it at expensive price.. i wish walmart could provide it because it would have been easy on my pocket.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');