My (and wifes) 2011 Daily Drivers (DD) get:
1. wash (Turtle Wax Ice Wash)
2. dry w/Water Magnet towel
3. clay (2 x per yr. glass and paint)
4. Color X (applied with Meg's DA - yellow pad and applied by hand to wheels, removed with MF)
5. Ultimate Compound and Stoner's Invisible Glass to keep the glass spot free
5. 303 Aerospace Protectant and/or Ultimate Protectant Dash & Trim Restorer
6. Ultimate Quick Wax (UQW), Gold Class Carnauba + Quick Wax and Gold Class High Gloss Detailer
My 1994 Oxford White F150 prefer's Ultimate Polish (UP) applied with DA and two coats of Ultimate Liquid Wax (ULX) applied by hand. I maintain it with Gold Class Detailer and Gold Class Quick Wax.
My goal is to use as many Meg's products as possible. Some of their products are not available in my area so I use what works best for me and my vehicles. I plan on trying BLACKFIRE Total Polish & Seal once the Color X bottle is empty. I am looking for an AIO that is slightly more aggressive than the Color X.
I purchased a Meg's G110v2 DA a few years ago and love the ease and durability of the machine. I would pick up a Meg's DA with a few yellow (Polishing) and black (Finishing) pads. Then, purchase a bottle of Swirl X, Scratch X and Ultimate Compound. I have used all three products on vehicles in the past and received very positive results.