• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wax Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wax Question

I have a question on wax. Here goes how do you remove wax that has been over lapped on to black vinyl trim
    WAX ON WAX OFF

Re: Wax Question

A good out-of-box solution I prefer is M39 Heavy Duty Vinyl Cleaner, this is one of its primary functions.

Dilutions of APC can also be effective.

Comment

Thank You! But why is the dealer locator down?
      WAX ON WAX OFF

Comment

The best I can come up with is that the Meguiar's website is still fairly new, they added a lot of new features and might still be working some things out.

Assuming you are looking for the M39 it can be tough to find at brick and mortar parts stores, best bet is online (which you may have been looking for anyways). If I may, I would recommend calling/emailing Mike Fortunato at Auto Aesthetica to order this. He's a full time detailer and reseller and only sells what he uses, he's a nice guy and has turned my on to a lot of great products, M39 included. No relation to Mike, just a happy customer.

Comment

2014 Camaro

I just bought a 2014 camaro 2 LT RS . I am a meguiars user,currently I have ultimate polish& gold class wax. I'm just wondering if I hould step up to the ultimate wax, the car color is red rock. Thanks in advance

Comment

Re: 2014 Camaro

Are you happy with the products you have ? If so, no need to change now. Try something else when they are used up. Gold class looks fine.

Comment

Re: 2014 Camaro

Originally posted by Rainman341 View Post
              I just bought a 2014 camaro 2 LT RS . I am a meguiars user,currently I have ultimate polish& gold class wax. I'm just wondering if I hould step up to the ultimate wax, the car color is red rock. Thanks in advance
              It depends on what you are looking for. If you like that warm look then stick with the carnauba. If you like the glossy look then go with a synthetic like NXT or ultimate wax. Also a synthetic lasts longer. Give ultimate wax a try. It looks good as well.
              99 Grand Prix
              02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');