• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Understant Your Paint Language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Understant Your Paint Language

Now i am really confuse... i have a Peugeot 407 black colour and she is nearly 7 years old... next week i am going to detailing her and it will be her first detailing.. i bought lots of meg product (ultimate compound, swirlx, scratchx, plastx, endurance tire gel, wash mitt, microfiber towels, hand peds, shampoo, clay, ultimate quik detailer, trim clenaner, engine cleaner, wax cleaner, hand peds, etc. etc. etc. i live in turkey and meg products are much more expensive when you compare the usa..
    anyway.. my car has lots of swirls haze and scratchs (not deep base not see) before reading that page i have a game plan but now its all change,, first of all i have no chance to try all product because it is very expensine and the most important thing it is really hard to find it.. if you want to undertand what i am talking about just visit meguiars.com.tr you will see limited product, for ex. there is no ultimate polish... So here was my game plan;

1-)Wash car (NXT gen car wash + microfiber mitt)
    2-)Clay car ( Clay bar + quik detailer)
    3-)Wash car (NXT gen car wash + microfiber mitt)
    4-)Ultimate compound by rotary buffer (i wiil use 3M cutting pad 150mm green, because i couldnt find meg so i bought 3M pad)
    5-)swirlX by rotary bufffer ( 3M polishing pad 150mm yellow )
    6-)NXT gen Tech Wax 2.0 (by hand or 3M finishing ped 150mm blue)

if i didnt read this page i will start my process next week but now i am really confused.. please give me an idea about what should i do ?
    i know there is no Peugeot cars in usa but any one know how is her paint ?
    could you please check my detailing step and let me know what is my mistake or correct..

do we have any way to understand which product is best for our car ? if it is possible can we create a title and information about car models paint ? i know it is really hard but just an idea...

micheal stoops i read your post ''the challenge of delicate paint'' which is very descriptor, but in my country it is really hard to try every product.. so do you have another idea ? or should find the other product like m205, colorx, cleaner wax, etc. and if i follow the steps above, do i damage the paint ? i mean is it going to bi thin too much?

Re: To Understant Your Paint Language

i do peogeot 205 gti form 1986 first time and wos exselent
    whit uc

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');