Good afternoon all.....
If you don't know me im Nick and you can see my Blog style welcome at:
So the car needs a really good clean, i could send it to the pro's who are clearly going to do a better job, but I like at least giving things ago myself... The problem is im an autoglym guy of days gone by, im in Dubai and i cant really get the range here which is a shame... what i can get is Meguiars..
So the situation:
Car has some low level scratches..
The paint overall has lost some gleam..
I live in a Desert, sand to me is what rain is to you guys back in the UK ..
This is what i have purchased and i think the order that i am going to use it..... (Advice here if you think im going wrong please tell me) remember i cant get the whole range..
1. Wash with jet wash including car shampoo (probably get it done at the car wash first if im honest)
2. Meguiars smooth surface clay kit (so quick detail and a clay bar)
3. Meguiars Ultimate compound (i guess this is what i know t-cut to be??)
4. Meguiars Polishing compound
5. Meguiars NXT Tech wax 2.0
6. Meguiars all metal polysh for the tail pipes and i think the headers??
other stuff i have:
Turtle wax scratch and swirl remover
Autoglym ultra deep shine... do i use this and if so at what point?
Autoglym bumper care
The glass and the interior is fine..
So am i doing this right? and in the right order? also what is the Meguiars equivalent to the autoglym gold label (hi gloss shine i think)....?
Cheers for your help guys..