• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Wash & Wax Anywhere - Scent on car paint (Quick Review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ultimate Wash & Wax Anywhere - Scent on car paint (Quick Review)

Originally posted by wslwang View Post
    Finally this thing show up at local Autozone. I want pick one up and try it immediately. Just like what it said "WASH and WAX". The surface becomes very smooth after I wipe it dry. Feel like just waxed. I was lucky enough to have rain after I did the whole car and YES I see water beads.

Awesome. I continue to be amazed EVERY time I use it.

One post said the wax left was more like the Ultimate Wash & Wax Car Shampoo. However, I find the wax feeling left to be very much like Ultimate Quick Wax, a VERY high quality slickness, depth, and gloss. After the car wash shampoo type product, I don't get that at all. I would need at least a quick wax afterwards. This one step product does it all.

This is really making my Quick Detailers a thing of the past. After all, why not put down some wax protection at the same time you're removing dust?

Honestly, the "feel" of the paint after UWWA is about as good as any wax I've used (I do admit to having a very good base coat wax though).

Plus, if you buy enough quantity at a place like Auto Detailing Solutions, mine came out to $12.50 per bottle at the 6+ quantity. This makes it barely more expensive than Ultimate Quick Detailer, it has 2 more ounces, AND you don't need to follow up with Ultimate Quick Wax.

I think this product might be a bigger deal than inventions of claying and DA polisher. It's just a perfect product.

Comment

I did another waterless session today and the results were just stunning again.

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Panels uniformly covered by UWWA using chemical resistance sprayer washer (with hand pump):

I used 5 Meguiar's Supreme Shine microfiber towels plus one extra for glass.

Comment

Thanks for providing action shots and how many towels you used Greg!! I think I may be overusing this product too much LOL! I'm literally almost saturating the panel with every area covered by the solution. I used around a quarter of the bottle when I did half of a '04 Toyota Sienna. *gulp*
        2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

I really need to try some of this.

As said above, QD's might become a thing of the past...
          Originally posted by Blueline
          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

I too have used quite a few different waterless wash brands in the past and UWWA is my favorite. Don't get me wrong, I love and still use Ultima but UWWA edges it out overall. The protection left behind and look is second to none. Meguiars really did their homework with this product. In fact, this past weekend I used UWWA on my car after driving it over 200 miles over the course of 8 days in the rain and slush and it came out beautifully.

Comment

In my opinion, synthetic lubricants are more efficient than plain water when washing a car. That being said, I do use a coin wash to get the big clumps and things off but I never use am automatic car wash. But back to the UWWA, I like using this product better than the hose and bucket in part because I don't have a foam cannon to spray soap and water to lubricate the surface before I wipe the surface with quality microfiber towels. I keep my 2013 tacoma spotless pretty much all the time. That includes no swirls essentially also. But I can say that UWWA is a great product and is much more efficient in terms of scratch free results based on the tests I have conducted, it is faster and leaves less of a mess in terms of water everywhere thus causing a mess when I do interior details following washing because of my lovely gravel driveway. Ultimetly, I have also found that UWWA leaves behind excellent shine and reflectivity especially after twelve hours of cure time. In terms of how much saturation, I spray until I can't see the individual dust and dirt spots, by this I know it has been saturated enough to efficiently lubricate and lift the dirt to give a scratch free result. However, depending on severity of dirt, this causes more and more product; so I can't say sometimes that I can get 4 uses. Great product, and lastly I can say that temperature does bit effect this product till the temp gets down to around 28 degrees Fahrenheit, at this point it will start to freeze if not quick enough.
              Jeremy Dixon

Comment

Have you thought about investing in a gallon of D115?^ 1 gallon yields a minimum of 40 16 oz. bottles. Yes.

Comment

Yes, heard its a great product. Just have not ordered any yet. I wish it was a waterless wash and wax.
                  Jeremy Dixon

Comment

It is a waterless wash & wax. Lol

Comment

My bad. LOL. I thought it was not.
                      Jeremy Dixon

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');