• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big "A" Detailing 08 E93 BMW M3 Water Spot Removal Hood,Roof,Trunk+ Full Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big "A" Detailing 08 E93 BMW M3 Water Spot Removal Hood,Roof,Trunk+ Full Polish

thats a Nismo 350Z full halogen correction job. yea, this one is still somewhere on my computer. i did both of these cars last feb. oh well, whats a date anyway? lol
    hold up, let me get you a few pics...

M3

Re: Big "A" Detailing 08 E93 BMW M3 Water Spot Removal Hood,Roof,Trunk+ Full Polish

Comment

Re: Big "A" Detailing 08 E93 BMW M3 Water Spot Removal Hood,Roof,Trunk+ Full Polish

& just because im a lucky guy, it rained when the car was finished so i offered the rare freebie. i told him to come back in a few days & ill give him a handwash & try to get some better pics. i figured i would take this opportunity to catch some einszett glanz 1Z water beading pics!

Comment

Thanks for looking on through till the end!

Questions & comments are welcomed!

Comment

Nicely done Andrew!
          2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Great work on that M!
            Originally posted by Blueline
            I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Excellent work, Andrew.

Great reflection and nice water beading shots.

What rpm's did you use with M105/ M205 ?

Security provided by your dog must have been a crucial part of this project (I hope you split profit properly).

Comment

Originally posted by Marc08EX View Post
                Nicely done Andrew!
                thank you marc!

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
                Great work on that M!
                thanks mr daveyyyyyyyy g!!

Originally posted by greg0303 View Post
                Excellent work, Andrew.

Great reflection and nice water beading shots.

What rpm's did you use with M105/ M205 ?

Security provided by your dog must have been a crucial part of this project (I hope you split profit properly).
                hey greg, whats up man? thanks for showing your luv for my work, over n over again =)
                ha, my dog is great, so glad i adopted her from my freind. wish i had her a few years ago (survived gunpoint robbery in my old shop)
                its great to be able to joke about it now lol. haterz! im still here & #winning $$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewBigA View Post
                  hey greg, whats up man? thanks for showing your luv for my work, over n over again =)
                  ha, my dog is great, so glad i adopted her from my freind. wish i had her a few years ago (survived gunpoint robbery in my old shop)
                  its great to be able to joke about it now lol. haterz! im still here & #winning $$$$$$$$$$$
                  First Class detailing should be recognized. Your work is very solid and final results are always fantastic.
                  She looks like a good girl and I'm sure you can't imagine not having her around.

Sorry to hear about your unpleasant encounter in the past. I'm glad you were able to move on (and so are hundreds of your extremely happy customers).

Can you believe this weather: upper 60's on February 1st ?

Comment

Originally posted by greg0303 View Post
                    First Class detailing should be recognized. Your work is very solid and final results are always fantastic.
                    She looks like a good girl and I'm sure you can't imagine not having her around.

Sorry to hear about your unpleasant encounter in the past. I'm glad you were able to move on (and so are hundreds of your extremely happy customers).

Can you believe this weather: upper 60's on February 1st ?
                    yea i shouldve replied sooner bc today the weather is brick cold out!

thank you very much greg.
                    mb ill invite you to my shop once i finish up the place. the garage always gets put on the backburner but i need to finish her up.

brrrrr

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');