• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

results on a black infinity FX35.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• results on a black infinity FX35.......

Sup fellas!!! I used the NXT on a job I did on Saturday. These are the steps I used.

1.) washed with water
    2.) pre-cleaner
    3.) sealer and glaze
    4.) and one layer of NXT

I want to go to work in my quick dries

Sorry, I forgot my camera so I took it with camera phone. The owner of the vehicle was really happy. He has been trying to get rid of swirls and marring since he picked up the car. The dealership couldn't get rid of the marks so he called me.
    <-----owner.

<-----nxt

<-------me

Comment

Looks great. Especially with a cameral phone. I used to live in Guam. I love the weather down there.

Comment

really? You in the military? Guam is nice this time of year but the rain is unpredictable. thanks for the compliment

Pat

Comment

Originally posted by delta
          really? You in the military? Guam is nice this time of year but the rain is unpredictable. thanks for the compliment

Pat
          my dad was military. I checked Guam out on the web and its a whole different place since I was there(81-84,86-90)

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');