• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT TECH CLASS II, these guys are CAR CRAZY

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NXT TECH CLASS II, these guys are CAR CRAZY

Bring NXT back!
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Well?
      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

It could happen again. In the not too distant future.

The content would be much different than the last two. No Mirka, for obvious reasons (3M owns Meguiar's).
        We would still cover paint sanding via hand and machine. We would simply use Meguiar's and 3M papers and accessories!

Buffing liquids have really changed since the last classes. Consequently, so have procedures.
        Kevin Brown
        NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

That would be a do not miss event!

I might need to go for a refresher course.
          -Bob
          NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Brown View Post
            It could happen again. In the not too distant future.

The content would be much different than the last two. No Mirka, for obvious reasons (3M owns Meguiar's).
            We would still cover paint sanding via hand and machine. We would simply use Meguiar's and 3M papers and accessories!

Buffing liquids have really changed since the last classes. Consequently, so have procedures.
            I would love to attend one of these classes. Kevin, any word if this will happen this year? Keep me posted please, I'm really interested.
            Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Mejia View Post
              I would love to attend one of these classes. Kevin, any word if this will happen this year? Keep me posted please, I'm really interested.
              I am guessing there is a pretty fair shot at it this year.

No promises because I am only one part of it. Not only that, since it is identified as a Meguiar's sponsored event, so I can only request involvement.

Thanks for asking, and let's keep our fingers crossed!
              Kevin Brown
              NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

WOW! It has been 5 years already. This is the thread where I introduced the dual xenon to the WORLD- LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
                  WOW! It has been 5 years already. This is the thread where I introduced the dual xenon to the WORLD- LOL!
                  Time flies when you're having fun and you love your work... that was a fun class as was the first NXT Tech Institute Class

In keeping with the idea of,

"Each one teach one"

You showed myself and everyone else at this event the Brinkmann Swirl Finder Light and since then I can't even begin to count how many people I've in turn passed on how to use this handy swirl finder light... and I always give you the credit Joe.

Hundreds of classes and I still use it myself on ever car I personally detail... here's the most recent which I'll put together a complete write-up this week on how to use the new Meguiar's Unigrit Professional Finishing System and then SMAT products to remove the sanding marks and restore a show car shine.

Mike Phillips
                  760-515-0444
                  showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Can't wait, it will be interesting.

Comment

I'd love to attend this class if it comes up again!
                      Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

I would like to attend as well. Please keep me in mind as well. Thank you
                        2017 Honda CR-V

Comment

I'm ready for a refresher NXT.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');