• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water Magnet Drying Towel or Microfiber Super Suede Drying Towel??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Magnet Drying Towel or Microfiber Super Suede Drying Towel??

I wanted to which is better the Water Magnet Drying Towel or Microfiber Super Suede Drying Towel?? How they're different and the pro and cons of each would be very helpfull! Thanks.

One is a waffle weave microfiber type drying towel while the other is a microfiber chamois with a smooth surface.

They both work well for safely removing water off you car, which one is better will come down to your personal preference.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

i say go for the water magnet, i have one and it works great!

Comment

I have been using the water magnet for 1 week now. I was using a synthetic chamios leather before....I find if you blade the excess water of before using the magnet then it is very good, better than the chamios, but i have also tryed using just the magnet without the use of a blade....which i was not pleased with the results as the magnet left water marks on the paint work as a worn out chamois would...
        Can anyone else state how they use there's please.

Comment

Mike - Is the waffle weave one the same one that used to come in the plastic tubes?

Comment

I think read on another post that this towel replaced the old waffle weave towel that used to come in a tube.

Hey Mike, which one is the best for avoiding swirlmarks??

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');