• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

using a Random orbital polisher buffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using a Random orbital polisher buffer

Hey everyone, I know that a DA is great to use to apply all the products but does anyone use a DA to remove product? I have never done this and can't imagine how you would, you would constatly be changing pads. Any input would be great. I spent the weekend washing, claying, ultimate compound, ultimate polish and ultimate waxing my car. I used the buffer to apply the compound and polish and waxed by hand. I was exausted trying to remove the compound and wax by hand.

Re: using a Random orbital polisher buffer

I have taken wax (LSP) off with a DA several times. I put the maroon pad W7207 on the DA and then place a microfiber bonnet over the top of the maroon pad. The last car I detailed was a 2008 Pontiac G6 GT sedan. I used 1 bonnet on the top, hood & front bumper, then turned it inside out and did the passenger side. Then I put a new bonnet on and finished up the drivers side, trunk, & rear bumper. I have used this procedure with excellent results with NXT 2.0 (liquid) and Ultimate Liquid Wax.
    When you are trying to do the full regimen on your vehicle, let the tool help you every time you can use it!

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');