• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would buy Supreme Shine towels of they were offered at local retailers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would buy Supreme Shine towels of they were offered at local retailers?

So, we all love our Supreme Shines. Okay, well I really do at least

Anyway, speak your thoughts!

I know I would really love to go to my AutoZone and buy some Supreme Shines to add to my collection.
    Yes! I would definitely like to see this!
    92.00%
    Not so much. I like to buy them online.
    8.00%
    Tedrow's Detailing
    845-642-1698
    Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Re: Who would buy Supreme Shine towels of they were offered at local retailers?

Guess I have enough now... but would have in the past if the price was reasonable.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

That would be nice. Instead of internet order and waiting for delivery I could just drive to a local store and stock up.

Comment

Shawn, I didn't vote.

I can already pick them up locally. Today I was at the store, but didn't notice the price. I had just picked some up at a car show that the Meguiar's semi was at, so I didn't need any.

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        David

Comment

I can get them locally too but I usually just order 100 MF towels from ADS a couple times a year.
          Nick
          Tucker's Detailing Services
          815-954-0773
          2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I voted no, but only because I'm sure the price of them retail in the smaller quantities they'd probably sell (3-packs perhaps) would be cost-prohibitive compared to getting them online...
            2000 Ford Explorer XLT "Deuce"
            2007 Toyota Camry XLE

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDirt View Post
              I voted no, but only because I'm sure the price of them retail in the smaller quantities they'd probably sell (3-packs perhaps) would be cost-prohibitive compared to getting them online...
              Besides ADS, what place sells them in larger quantities than 3 packs?
              Tedrow's Detailing
              845-642-1698
              Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Yes, all the stores near me have are generic MF towels that ****. I would actually like to see a national chain with ALL the Meguiar's products. Advance Auto Parts near me has alot of things, some mirror glaze products, mild clay, Foam Pads etc. But I still end up ordering from ADS every once in a while when I can't find things locally.
                Drinkin' the Meguiars Kool-Aid

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn T. View Post
                  Besides ADS, what place sells them in larger quantities than 3 packs?
                  No idea- that's where I get them. I guess I could just see them being $12-$15 for a 3 pack if not more around me. They want $5.99-$9.99 for **** ones.

I'm apparently losing this poll... lol!
                  Last edited by JoeDirt; Jul 27, 2011, 05:51 PM. Reason: Forgot the quote I was replying to
                  2000 Ford Explorer XLT "Deuce"
                  2007 Toyota Camry XLE

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');