• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long time listener, first time caller!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time listener, first time caller!

Hello everyone! I used to be heavy into detailing a few years ago before I got married (5 year ann. This year!) Like many things detailing and cars took a backseat to building my life with my bride (choice, not forced! LOL!) Anyway picked up a like new Camry for the wife and eanted to get back into it. I also found a 7424 at the flea mkt for 10 bucks. Just waiting on the microfiber starter kit to come in before I go to town on it. I plan to slowly build my supplies back up and again offer detail services to friends and family.

Re: Long time listener, first time caller!

Awesome! You'll definitely find this forum a good place to refresh your memory!

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

Andy M.
      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');