• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enclosed race trailer streaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enclosed race trailer streaks

Hi MOL

I have a 2 year old enclosed 32 foot race trailer thats white....with an alumn top. Because of the size of it, it sits outside in all 4 seasons of the weather. It has some streaks on it now that are a dark almost black like color. I tried a few products on it like some 3M body shop stuff, some Wizards products and some stuff from an RV dealer. Whats the magic to make these vanish? I haven't got too radical with anything or tried my rotary buffer since there are rivets everywhere and figure I would chew up foam pads with them.

Thanks!

Re: Enclosed race trailer streaks

Originally posted by ChadKerk View Post
    Hi MOL

I have a 2 year old enclosed 32 foot race trailer thats white....with an alumn top. Because of the size of it, it sits outside in all 4 seasons of the weather. It has some streaks on it now that are a dark almost black like color. I tried a few products on it like some 3M body shop stuff, some Wizards products and some stuff from an RV dealer. Whats the magic to make these vanish? I haven't got too radical with anything or tried my rotary buffer since there are rivets everywhere and figure I would chew up foam pads with them.

Thanks!

Hey Chad, check out this thread to see if it applies to your situation.

General Auto Detailing Discussion. Participate in existing discussion or start a new thread with your question.
    Greg D.

2011 Chevy Cruze Eco - Imperial Blue
    2008 Chevy Suburban LT - Black

Comment

Re: Enclosed race trailer streaks

i use a hull cleaner for boats it works well some times it works just depends on the condition.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');