• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to charge for an RV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to charge for an RV?

Hello,

My friend wants me to clean his RV which is 35ft long. He said he wants to do interior only. Clean seats, carpet, windows, and wash beds cloths. I haven't seen it yet, but he said its dirty. Idk how much to charge him as I've never done an RV. He also said take your time and make it clean.

I was wondering if you guys can help me out with a price (as I know many of you have done RV's before) I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.
    Slava

SK Auto Detailing
    http://skautodetailing.com

Re: What to charge for an RV?

Charge per foot or per hour (for example: between $15-$25 per foot or $20-$30 per hour). Either pay rate should fairly compensate you for your time and effort.

Comment

You can expect to spend at least one full day on that job, depending on the amount of grime involved. I'd go for the hourly rate.

Comment

So would $20 be fair for a friend (really good one) lol

He said take your time and then just name your price. It is pretty clean and might take max 1.5 days.

Btw, thank you guys for opinions Appreciate it.
        Slava

SK Auto Detailing
        http://skautodetailing.com

Comment

Think of the interior as a house. Maybe give a home cleaning outftr a call and see what they charge for doing a smallish (is that a word?) house.

Make sense?

Bill

Comment

You guys are wayyyy to cheap. I clean the carpets and uph in them. I don't do a ton of them but maybe 10-15 a year. I drag in a small rotary buffer to prescrub the floors and clean it using a mini carpet wand hooked up to a steam cleaner truck mount machine in a van. I also do the chairs, the sofa or sofas and the chairs for the dining table set along with the carpet and other floor materials. I usually hump at it and don't do the windows, kitchen, walls, etc but can be in and out in an hour for $150-$225ish.

Comment

RV storage is always a great support for every one who is specially dealing for travelling purpose and having a great space inside. You can find these vehicles in 3 different models like truck campers, travel trailers & motor homes.There are lots of people who prefer RV Storage in because by preferring this service provider
              can have the following advantages:
              Its prices are fully marginal if you will compare with others.
              It is situated in the center area so most of the people prefer this service provider.
              Here by using this service you are also getting the facility of using amenities like dump station, wash station etc.
              So without wasting your time enjoy the benefit of RV Storage service provider.According to my knowledge the dump station service can charge you around $20.00 and to air up your tires at gas station can costs around $5.00 in the quarters.
              audi a3

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');