• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remove water spots on windows/windshield, minor spots on paint, and polish question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remove water spots on windows/windshield, minor spots on paint, and polish questi

hey sorry for not updating you guys on this but i tried clay baring the windshields and it takes a lot of time to and even if it was perfect there are still small imperfections that i had to leave
    the water spots are hard and it takes a lot of elbow grease and about 30+ mins for an average area of 12X8 inches. I need something better without having to use much elbow grease and easy to use. i also have left over wax dried on to the trim(black plastic) of the car, is there a better solution to remove it? i tried clay baring too and it worked a little.
    by the way after finishing two windows i used the quick wax spray to wax the windows as a temporary layer b4 i get the window 100% perfect.
    '11 Nissan Altima 2.5S Special Edition *Radiant Silver*
    '11 Toyota Rav4 Sport *Classic Silver Metallic*

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');