• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cayenneS , Alpina B7 , GTR , red , black , black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cayenneS , Alpina B7 , GTR , red , black , black

Black Nissan GTR , trashed , was a long day of buffing even for 1 step correction.
    i use flex da with lc white polish pad with 2 dots of sip and 1 spray of 205.
    optiseal as lsp.

Before , start of oxidation

Hood:

Hood After:

pillar before:

AFTER:

proreflection
    *Ceramic Coating * Protection Film * Car Wrap * Paint Correction

Detail Luxury and Exotics in Austin area

Re: cayenneS , Alpina B7 , GTR , red , black , black

Red Porsche suv
    the car sits under a carport , 1 step did a huge improvement. if the car was garaged than a full correction was the choice.
    i use 2 dots of sip and 1 spray of 205 on a lc orange cutting pad with flex da. blackfire wet diamond as protection.
    as time frame this car was record, i arrive at 11 and at 18 was done , was exterior and interior detail , the interior leather was brushed with cleaner / conditioner , was a nonstop job.
    one of the best color combo in and out i have seen so far.

test spot:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

proreflection

Comment

Alpina B7 , i recommended 2 step correction , the owner choose 1 step so.... Sip on flex da with lc polish pad extra passes to ensure a good finish, blackfire wet diamond as protection.

Door Before:

Hood Before:

Hood After:

Doors after:

proreflection

Comment

They all look great!
        I have to say, I'm partial to the Cayenne, though That's the Titanium version I think - they have the two-tone interiors. I just don't like the Porsche brown.
        Composers shouldn't think too much, it interferes with their plagiarism. -- Howard Dietz

Comment

Great work!

My vote would go to the GTR..
          Originally posted by Blueline
          I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Wow, nice work! Is it just me or do the Cayenne wheels/tires look a bit small

Love the B7... those wheels are incredible looking. I love that they chose to put the valve stem in the centercap... gives a really clean look

Comment

Yeah, they look that way because of the size of the wheel wells. I have 18s on mine and they look small. Probably would look better if it were lowered.
              Composers shouldn't think too much, it interferes with their plagiarism. -- Howard Dietz

Comment

Cars look great sir!!

I didn't know that Meguiars 205 was spray-able? Did I miss an announcement?
                Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Originally posted by MrCLRider View Post
                  I didn't know that Meguiars 205 was spray-able? Did I miss an announcement?
                  yes! oct last year !
                  proreflection

Comment

So it just sprays out of a sprayer? I would have thought it was too thick for that!

Well done for trying and thanks for sharing!
                    Originally posted by Blueline
                    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Very nice.

When you say 1 step correction, how much better (in percentage) the paint will be? To me it seemed like GT-R and Cayenne S got 2.5 step correction lol. Very nice improvement.
                      Slava

SK Auto Detailing
                      http://skautodetailing.com

Comment

Originally posted by turbo_911 View Post
                        Very nice.

When you say 1 step correction, how much better (in percentage) the paint will be? To me it seemed like GT-R and Cayenne S got 2.5 step correction lol. Very nice improvement.

for me
                        1 step correction does 40-60 % from initial condition
                        2 step correction does 80-95 % from initial condition
                        now with softer paint you can get 80-95% correction with 1 step

depends a lot how the paint is , what polisher you use and what polish paste....
                        proreflection

Comment

Ahh, I see. Well, all I can say is very nice improvement with 1 step correction
                          Slava

SK Auto Detailing
                          http://skautodetailing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmin View Post
                            That is too cool!! Did it take some time to find a sprayer that could provide the right volume with such a liquid? It looks like a standard Home Depot sprayer head to me.
                            Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Love the GTR

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');