• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheel Brightener Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Brightener Question

My rims are Satin Carbon Painted Cast Aluminum Wheels. Is it safe to use the wheel brightener on this type of wheel if the used correctly?

Re: Wheel Brightener Question

Do a smal test section first no matter what anybody says. I have had good luck with painted wheels

Comment

honestly, you dont really even need that .... reg wash soap on your mit will clean it all off 90% of the time. WB was prob designed for detailers who get cars who get washed once every few months and the **** is caked on

Comment

Originally posted by fredcandetail View Post
        honestly, you dont really even need that .... reg wash soap on your mit will clean it all off 90% of the time. WB was prob designed for detailers who get cars who get washed once every few months and the **** is caked on
        Best advice I have ever seen given on the topic of WB.

Fred is right, soap & water can do amazing things.
        Nick
        Tucker's Detailing Services
        815-954-0773
        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Advice well taken. Thank you!!

Comment

I only use the WB when soap and/or APC are not able to get the rims clean enough.
            On my own car, soap is always the way to go because it's all it needs to get the job done.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');