• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Polish For Light (White) Color Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Polish For Light (White) Color Car

new here, and i'm addicted to having a spotless car...

thanks in advance for any help

Re: Best Polish For Light (White) Color Car

Ultimate Polish is always a good start.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

seems to be the concensus...

but it has some cut in it... so i'm assuming it wouldn't be good on a regular basis

should i use a pure polish the majority of the time
      and which one for light color car?

thanks for the help

Comment

Well, first oils are oils.. color doesnt matter. Just that darker colors can show them more.

As far as the Ult. Polish, we are talking very mild here in the scheme of things. It would be fine for regular use.

Comment

i see.. i've read some other forums that suggest some polishes make a difference on light colored cars... but i agree with your statement

how often should you polish before waxing?

Comment

Well, you would have to do a test spot, and see if you notice anything better visually.

If you did, you can do it whenever you want to.

If you dont see much difference, then something like Ult. Polish, or other cleaner/polishes or cleaner/waxes would have plenty of oils as far as the health of the paint goes.

I like to do some kind of cleaning step before I use a regular wax (not a spray wax after a wash), so I use a cleaner/wax or cleaner/polish every time. But with washing and spray waxing (and finding time), it can be a couple months in between.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');