• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have car fever right now pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have car fever right now pics

Hey guys so since i sold the 03 mach 1 and have some money to play with besides the 71 i bought i now bought this 67 coupe ahaha, could not help myself has a built 302 punched .20 over 11 to 1 compression. Just flies down the road. I got it yesterday not running and so today messed with it all day and put a new carb on messed around with the coil wires and let it charge for 3 hours and life came out of it omg i was estatic but it does either need a lifter or rocker adjusted its tapping pretty good but not a spun rod bearing for sure. The noise got better as i drove it 20 miles it only does it when you blip it quickly otherwise its fine. if i have to replace the lifter i am going to go ahead and put a high rise intake manifold on hehehe bumping its rated 300 HP to hopefully 320 to 340 HP. Needs one floor pan and body work but i may sell it after i put some time into it or just may become attached to it and not sell it for a while and enjoy it.

Sorry about the the pics my camera takes lousy night pictures

Alex
    1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
    1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
    1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Re: I have car fever right now pics

Very nice project, Alex.

I'm glad The Baby is running again. I have a feeling you're gonna keep it after restoration.

Comment

Re: I have car fever right now pics

Thanks its a minor resto the car is all there just needs a couple things in order to make a quick flip for money off of it but may wait a couple years to sell it due to the economy market is kind of soft for these right now.
      Alex
      1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
      1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
      1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');