• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero2Hero Auto Detailing™: BMW UDM E36 Hardcore Restoration with my detailing buddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero2Hero Auto Detailing™: BMW UDM E36 Hardcore Restoration with my detailing buddy

This is my own ride...full detailing with my buddy from KL that came down just for this session to have a tech team with me.
    Abused ride that was taken over from my uncle that does not takes care of her... since 1996 but now saved by me :love:

My Detailing Blog, sharing u my journey..

Re: Zero2Hero Auto Detailing™: BMW UDM E36 Hardcore Restoration with my detailing bud

Very nice save, Josh.

I agree with your Dad: this is how the Bimmer should look like.

Comment

Re: Zero2Hero Auto Detailing™: BMW UDM E36 Hardcore Restoration with my detailing bud

Love that body style, the after pictures look great

Comment

Originally posted by greg0303 View Post
        Very nice save, Josh.

I agree with your Dad: this is how the Bimmer should look like.
        haha unfortunately this UDM cant ride on the autobahn, its sooo slowwww.
        anyway thanks for the compliments

Originally posted by Sal329 View Post
        Love that body style, the after pictures look great
        yup looks great under the sun but unfortunately again, when i was done with the car..no more sun..was late
        My Detailing Blog, sharing u my journey..

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');