• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found the secret to new car smell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Found the secret to new car smell...

New car smells may be bad for us, but so is a lot 0f foods we eat.The thing is "we like it"

Comment

Ok I got 4 cans of "Black" (Citrus) Full Throttle - and hav a 1/2 can in my car for o'nite. U didn't say HOW LONG the "smell lasts" ??? We'll see IF it really works - will let U know.

Larry

Comment

Comment

OK - I tried it last nite - 1/2 can (black) - left in my car o'nite (12 hrs) - in FL temps (Ft Lauderdale) - this morning I noticed NO difference - sorry, no cigar. I'll give it another try in more HEAT. My car has leather seats. I DO notice the "smell" from smelling the drink itself - says under ingredients that there is something called "Glycerol Ester of Rosin" in the drink - that "may" be the chemical - but I didn't notice in my car......back to "Leather Scent Air Freshener Wafers" I guess!!

Comment

OK - not to beat a "Dead Horse" - but figures "Agent99" MUST have smelled something from what he did with the Energy Drink - so - experimented a bit. Poured some of the "Black Can/Citrus" into a 9" flat pan to give it more surface area to evaporate - this morning - same result - NO BIG difference in smell - so can't say it has astounding results. Maybe because my 3.5 yr-old car has never been smoked in - or the leather interior still puts out its own "smell" ?? Wish I could report that it really worked like Agent99 did, but just can't - so guess I'll just "drink" the other 3 cans of Black Full Throttle I bought!!!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');