• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premium Detailed - Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - 2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium Detailed - Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - 2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R

Here is a 2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R I detailed yesterday.

The exterior got a Dawn wash infused with Meguiars APC+
    Clay barred with Clay Magic Medium Clay
    Dried with the Absorber

Polishing was done with my Griots Garage d/a and Meguiars D151 with LC Orange CCS

Engine was detailed with various brushes, Purple Power, and dressed with Meguiars Hyper Dressing @ 3:1.

Wheels and tires were cleaned with various brushes, Cobra black all purpose microfiber, Purple Power, and Dawn
    Tires were dressed with Meguiars Hyper Dressing @ 3:1.

Tar was removed with Stoner Tarminator and a Cobra black all purpose microfiber.

Paint was protected with Four Star UPP then finished with Griots Garage Speed Shine (This stuff is amazing! Stay tuned for my vid on Speed Shine).

Here is the video.

Thanks for watching!

Re: Premium Detailed - Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - 2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R

Bump!

Comment

No comments?

Comment

D A Y U M ! That was the car from he ll. Fantastic turnaround.
        2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

Garry,

The car looks stunning! Awesome job!

I like working on yellow paint a lot actually. its fun.

Perfect example of what the right products can do in the right hands.
          Nick
          Tucker's Detailing Services
          815-954-0773
          2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, that is an extreme makeover!

Incredible job man!
            Tedrow's Detailing
            845-642-1698
            Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Another fine job, Gary. I really enjoy your videos and I also have experimented with apc and car wash solution on door jams and under hoods with excellent results! Glad to see someone else is doing the same.

Brian
              Brian's Custom Detailing
              Where detail matters.
              www.brianscustomdetailing.com

Comment

Good work there.

Comment

Thanks for all of your comments guys! I am glad you enjoy my videos. There are more to come!

Comment

So what do you think that was bonded all over the car? Did the wash break it up or did it take a little bit of rubbing to remove it??

I know the customer was very happy and will be saying nothing but good things to all their friends.
                    Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Originally posted by MrCLRider View Post
                      So what do you think that was bonded all over the car? Did the wash break it up or did it take a little bit of rubbing to remove it??

I know the customer was very happy and will be saying nothing but good things to all their friends.

It was just random tree sap and other fallout. It was very tough to remove even with the powerful wash.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');