• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Thanks Button"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Thanks Button"

There are MANY member here that help and answer your questions. Sure would be nice to have "Thank you button" on bottom right hand side next to REPLY button so members would know that their help was read and helped.
    Just my 2 cents.
    That is one of your option that could be changed easy by Admin.

Re: "Thanks Button"

Underneath a user's profile photo and information on every post are three icons. The middle icon is to add to a poster's reputation. It also allows you to post a comment as to what you liked about someone's post.

Comment

Originally posted by ClearlyCoated View Post
      Underneath a user's profile photo and information on every post are three icons. The middle icon is to add to a poster's reputation. It also allows you to post a comment as to what you liked about someone's post.
      Not to sound negative ,but I am well aware of V bulletin features. Had my own site with well over 100K members.

Comment

Probably not going to get a thanks for that kind of reply to a suggestion. Others may not know about the rep button. Jeez...
        2000 Ford Explorer XLT "Deuce"
        2007 Toyota Camry XLE

Comment

Easy everyone please.

Andy M.
          MOL Moderator
          Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
          Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Sorry for misunderstanding,,,did not mean to offend anyone.
            Peace! http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43887

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');