• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Do You Buy Your Detailing Materials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where Do You Buy Your Detailing Materials

since Im in Mexico, Meguiars are sooo expensive here (twice at least) so I buy from autogeek, ship to USA address, car border cross, then internal shipping. Thats logistics!!

Comment

I still like detailing.com for a lot of products. Their prices tend to be lower then many other places on many products. There is on "online site" that I won't shop at... it plasters their site that they will match any price... but they clearly don't. Just offer the lowest prices... don't make people work to get the price lowered to what others already charge. If that is the case, I'll shop the place that already has the lower price.

Comment

I made an order from ADS yesterday. It seems to me like the prices were higher than they used to be last year. Detailing.com were cheaper on several items, but I was not able to get the CCS 5,5" pads I wanted. The biggest difference was the gallon of Last Touch. It was 4$ cheaper from Detailing.com.

Comment

Lucky for me, I am local to Detailing.com so I go there

Comment

I always buy my stuff mostly from Autogeek... If I need something very quick then I go to Walmart.
            2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');