• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need search advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need search advice

How do you find all the posts of a user? Searching the current forum ends in 500 threads for a user that been involved with MOL for multiple years. Searching the entire archive does not seem possible, only topic by topic.

Thanks,

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    David

Re: Need search advice

You can click on their name and do a find more posts by user. But that might have a limit as well.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Yep, you're a perfect example. Clicking on your name hits that 500 limit and only goes back a few months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      David

Comment

What are you looking for specifically? Sometimes the best way to search for a thread or post is to ask. Someone might have saved the same thread.

Comment

I'll pick on Murr, again...as an example, I would like to review his comments over the years and may see a topic I would then follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          David

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');