• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nick's Microfiber System words of ancient wisdom...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nick's Microfifer System words of ancient wisdom...

Great results!
    Paul Marmarinos
    Flawless Prestige Car Detailing
    "The trouble with the world is that everyone's about three drinks behind" - Humphrey Bogart

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
      To be honest, I'm a bit scared of this system I mean, now anyone has the potential to turn out top quality work, even the average do-it-yourselfer, in the garage at home. This system could be a curse for some of us instead of a blessing lol!

Meguiar's has made it look easy once again.

Great review Nick, thanks for taking the time.

Comment

Re: Nick's Microfiber System words of ancient wisdom...

Cant wait to try them out!

With the G220 and KBM pumping out quality defect removal with excellent finishing ability, I wonder how these puppies can beat that!

Thanks Nick for the writeup.
        Learning new things everyday

Comment

Hey Nick,

I was curious if you have tried any of the new MF pads with D151 for a one step on any vehicles and how it worked out for a quick one step vs multiple steps with the new mf liquids?
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Mister B View Post
            Hey Nick,

I was curious if you have tried any of the new MF pads with D151 for a one step on any vehicles and how it worked out for a quick one step vs multiple steps with the new mf liquids?
            That's a question I have.

Comment

Hey Nick,

Originally posted by klink10 View Post
              That's a question I have.
              Sorry, I haven't tried the new MF Pads with D151 PRC. The new Finishing Wax is very close to D151. It has cutting ability, and works extremely well as a 1-step for a wash/wax. It's not going to remove any heavy defects, but does an excellent job at removing scuffs and light defects.

I have a detail scheduled for later this afternoon, and it's going to require a 1-step solution. If I have time, I'll do a side by side with D151 vs the new Finishing Wax and let you see the outcome. Sometimes I get so involved with my work that I completely forget about doing stuff like this, so I'll be sure to write myself a note

Nick
              2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
              2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
              2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
              2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Sorry, I haven't tried the new MF Pads with D151 PRC. The new Finishing Wax is very close to D151. It has cutting ability, and works extremely well as a 1-step for a wash/wax. It's not going to remove any heavy defects, but does an excellent job at removing scuffs and light defects.

I have a detail scheduled for later this afternoon, and it's going to require a 1-step solution. If I have time, I'll do a side by side with D151 vs the new Finishing Wax and let you see the outcome. Sometimes I get so involved with my work that I completely forget about doing stuff like this, so I'll be sure to write myself a note

Nick
                Sounds good. Thanks
                Brian

Comment

Sounds good. Thanks
                  Don't thank me yet, I'll probably forget all about it lol!
                  2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
                  2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
                  2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
                  2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Write it on your hand.
                    Brian

Comment

Yes, thank you. Very interested in the turn-out.

Comment

I guess you were right.

Oh well, no biggie. I will give it a try myself at some point this spring with my new MF pads.
                        Brian

Comment

Bringing this back.....did you forget about it?

Comment

Nice write up Nick

Looking forward to any further updates...
                            Originally posted by Blueline
                            I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

I just found this thread and have to say that that Jeep door is absolutely ridiculous. WOW!!

I've been thinking of adding a rotary to my repertoire to take detailing to the next level, but I think you've conviced me that I simply need to add this system instead. Again, WOW!!
                              Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

I've been trying on few panels on different cars.

MF DA system on correction compound doesn't seem too aggressive enough for me. Can't remove a severe defect. Is this me or is DA MF system is work best only on light-medium swirl, compare to heavy swirls?

I've been trying on my customers car but not as what I expected since I used to use Surburf pad.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');