• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guys in Garden Grove, California!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guys in Garden Grove, California!

Hey there everybody! Finally decided to sign up and check out the forum, so far, there's tons of great stuff on here!!

My dad bought a 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T in Brilliant Black with red hood-fender R/T Stripes, 20" chrome clad rims and we have been having TONS of fun with it. When we first got it, we were washing it 2-3 times a week! We don't have a garage available to us so it's stuck outside in the nasty and brutal weather. We have been having tons of fun going to car shows, modding it and plan to do tons more! We absolutely love the Meguires products we've used and will continue using it!

This perfectly describes my relationship with my truck:
    LOL. I recently used the full clay bar kit and it worked amazingly, it felt brand spankin' new! Then just recently we have started using the Meguires wax for black cars and love it!

Can't wait to learn more

-Mike

Re: New guys in Garden Grove, California!

Welcome to Meguiar's Online, Mike.

You're in the right place for car crazy people and by the description of your relationship with that Dodge you're definitely car crazy (and it's 100% positive here).

Comment

You need to get yourselves into one of the Saturday classes. You will learn lots! You can also sign up for the Thursday night open garages. You'll meet lots of great folks and get time to work on the car.

I love your statement about the car being out in nasty weather.....you're in Southern California....no one is going to feel sorry for you.
      -Bob
      NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Mike, you're gonna like this:

Here is an example of a Dodge Challenger fully wrapped in Wraptivo....a new product line from Meguiar's for 2011!Learn more with our mobile app at: http://it...

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

Andy M.
          Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
          Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Greg303- It's funny you posted that, I've seen that car in person (and before they wrapped it when he had his "TrueFire" paintjob, absolutely WICKED lookin'). And we belong to the same Challenger club (SoCal Challengers)

And yes we are absolutely crazy about it! Can't keep our hands off of it! We are only about 8 months in to owning the car and already have over 5K miles on it and tons of mods! (although nothing big like SC or engine work, although that may be coming soon!)

RDVT4ME- Absolutely! We will check those out! And I know, although our street is full of trees, so it gets pretty dirty quick! So glad we don't deal with more rain in the year though.

Andy M. - Thanks!

Comment

Mike, Welcome to Meguiar's Online! If you get a chance post a picture of the Challenger R/T as I'd love to see it!
              Rick McDonough
              Customer Engagement - Digital Content Editor
              Meguiar's Inc.
              1.800.854.8073 * 3853
              rmcdonough@meguiars.com

Comment

Here ya go! Just after a fresh wash:

And here's a link to all the pics of our car on my website, you can see some of the interior stuff:

And just for the heck of it, here's our mod list (so far):
                Mopar CAI
                Stainless pedal kit
                Stainless "Challenger" door sils
                Stainless 'R/T" door badges (inside just below the door handle, not in any of the pictures yet)
                Red ball shifter with pinstriping (also not in pictures yet)
                Katzkin leather interior (dark graphite with red stitching, red inserts and red stitched "Challenger R/T" on the upper back section)
                JBA Shorty headers
                JBA High Flow catted mid pipes
                Magnaflow custom exhaust with resonator delete (sounds pretty wicked! louder than the Corsa Extreme exhaust at start-up, idle and cruising speeds, WOT was very close, couldn't tell which was louder)
                "R/T" tire stem caps
                Front strut stiffy bar (still have to install, we just finished painting it red, need to put a Satin clear coat on it then it's good to go!)
                Stack Performance oil catch can
                Stack Performance CMR tune (she put down 350RWHP and 385 FT-LB of Torque)

I THINK that's all hahaha

Comment

Mike, I've been meaning to reply for a few days now...

Thanks for the pictures they are great! Sweet Challenger as well! It looks super clean!
                  Rick McDonough
                  Meguiar's Inc.
                  1.800.854.8073 * 3853
                  rmcdonough@meguiars.com

Comment

Love this commercial

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

That's a great commercial!
                      Rick McDonough
                      Meguiar's Inc.
                      1.800.854.8073 * 3853
                      rmcdonough@meguiars.com

Comment

Mike! Good to see you on here. BTW, why would you get a Challenger, those cars are horrible. ....Let me know if you and your dad ever want to attend a Saturday class or Thursday class...I know I posted some pics of the Thursday class I went to on our site, and I can tell you I had a great time while getting to work on my car for a bit.

-Jason

Comment

Late welcome but couldnt resist a nice Challenger. I really want to get one myself. Saw a mean one this pat weekend with a wrap.

and here is a friends with an SMS blower in it next to my car.

Comment

Beautiful car you have there Mike. Definitely on my list to have.
                            Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
                            www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
                            Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

That wrapped Challenger seems to be popular
                              Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
                              www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
                              Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');