• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tire Shine and Tire Cleaner Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire Shine and Tire Cleaner Question

Are the NXT Tire Cleaner and the NXT Insane Shine Tire Spray meant to be used together? Clean and then Spray? Or are they stand alone products, with the Cleaner meant for older/extra dirty tires? And does the Cleaner give any protection like the IS Tire Spray says it does?

Thanks for answering questions from a new poster...

Mat
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

You can use them separately or together. I put the Insane Tire Shine on my tires without cleaning and it looks great! You will like this product if you like an extreme shine. It has great durability too!

RamAirV1
    2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Insane tire shine will probly last longer on a tire that has been cleaned.But the nxt tire cleaner can be used and then use your choice of tire dressing.Main thing is to get all the oils and road scum off the tires so the dressing will last longer and save you mony in the end.I dont think the nxt tire cleaner offers any protection it is just for cleaning.

Comment

Originally posted by mopar
        Insane tire shine will probly last longer on a tire that has been cleaned.But the nxt tire cleaner can be used and then use your choice of tire dressing.Main thing is to get all the oils and road scum off the tires so the dressing will last longer and save you mony in the end.I dont think the nxt tire cleaner offers any protection it is just for cleaning.

Mopar is absolutely right! It is always best to clean the tire before applying any sort of dressing/tire shine. Which ever Meguiar's dressing/spray you preffer to follow with is fine.

-Brian
        Brian Hann
        Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
        Meguiar's Inc.
        Irvine, California
        bhann@meguiars.com
        (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');