• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold class vs NXT soap? which do you prefer and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold class vs NXT soap? which do you prefer and why?

just curious to know what the real difference in terms of which is better between the gold class soap and nxt soap? i know the gold class is a conditioner as well, just wanted to see which you prefer and why. ive been using nxt soap for awhile now and it is good but was thinking and debating about switching. thanks guys

Re: Gold class vs NXT soap? which do you prefer and why?

Give it a try, I am sure you wont be disappointed.

Though I went to #62 myself.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

62 for me as well. NXT seems to clean better and Gold Class seems to leave a better finish. 62 seems to be the best of both worlds. Comes with a price but if you want the best.

Comment

Megs will tell you that Gold class is a better soap between the two.But, NXT has it's fans as well. At $4.00 at walmart and elsewhere you can't lose GC.

62 is the best thou.

Comment

Originally posted by dedonderosa View Post
          just curious to know what the real difference in terms of which is better between the gold class soap and nxt soap? i know the gold class is a conditioner as well, just wanted to see which you prefer and why. ive been using nxt soap for awhile now and it is good but was thinking and debating about switching. thanks guys
          What is the color of your car?
          How often do you wash your car?

I use a few shampoos, NXT, Gold Class, UWW, Shampoo Plus, as well as Autoglym.
          My car is a silver Nissan (as you can see from my profile pic),
          I wash my car once a month on avg, so it can get real dirty by the time I wash my car.
          and I found that NXT makes my car looking best among all car wash I used...
          NXT cleans the best, make my car sparkling clean and bright. Thats really nice for silver metallic! While some say GC or other shampoos can actually "condition and deepen" the color. I guess GC is better when your car has solid/deep color and carnauba wax on it...
          Dennis
          Nissan Fuga | 日產 風雅 | 日産 フーガ

Comment

OK so this is just a shot in the dark but could it be possible to mix the GC and NXt to get the results that both give, cleaning of NXT and lubrication and shine of GC? If mixing would that cause harm or completely neutralize the working abilities of each? Just a thought for those who have both washed and want the best of both world.

Comment

Out of the 2 you mentioned, I like the Gold Class.

I use Shampoo plus now.

I would not mix the 2 shampoos.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

GOLD CLASS

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');