• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UQW Technique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UQW Technique

Hello Mark, J.A. and Murr,

Thank you all.

This will be bookmarked and I will try as soon as possible.

Comment

Hello All,

Here is the results after trying on past weekend. I switched from a Microfiber towel to a even coat microfiber applicator. Trigger product, spread with one side dampened with UQW and wipe off residual with the other side. Applied less product also. Good results, no streaks anymore. It seems that even coat tends to absorb more product thus becoming easier to wipe product off. And for me it is more comfortable than using a microfiber towel.

Comment

Sounds good.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by _Rodrigo View Post
          Hello All,

Here is the results after trying on past weekend. I switched from a Microfiber towel to a even coat microfiber applicator. Trigger product, spread with one side dampened with UQW and wipe off residual with the other side. Applied less product also. Good results, no streaks anymore. It seems that even coat tends to absorb more product thus becoming easier to wipe product off. And for me it is more comfortable than using a microfiber towel.
          This is exactly what I do too.....but i use a bunch of MF to wipe off
          "STRIFE" aka Phil
          2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
          2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
          2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

I usually do a 2' x 2' square's worth of area at a time. Try to keep the bottle about 8" from the surface and give a few squirts to lightly cover the 2x2 area. Work into the finish with one side of your towel and flip over to buff. Wipe quickly so as to avoid drips.
            Ray...
            Graphic Designer and detail semi-freak!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');