• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT All Metal Polish on new rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT All Metal Polish on new rims

My new American Eagle 187 rims were just delivered. I was wondering if I should put some NXT All Metal Polish on them before mounting them on my truck.
    The rims are unpolished aluminum, by the way.
    Also, would it be a good idea to put some NXT Tech Wax over the All Metal Polish?
    Last edited by Newsjeff; Feb 2, 2005, 07:42 PM.

So the rims are un-polished alum. and you want to polish them

Comment

Are they clear-coated?

Comment

My mistake

I'm sorry, I was in a hurry when I typed my post. I ment to say the rims are polished and uncoated.
        No coat.
        Yes, polished.

Comment

Go with the NXT Metal Polysh, it will bring out the highest shine and clarity, plus it contains an anti-corrosion ingredient to help prevent deterioration. (This is what a wax would help do). If you use the NXT Metal Polysh, you shouldn't need to apply a wax.

Mike
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hey,

I totally agree with the above. Use the NXT Metal Polysh, and really work it in. Then, remove. Try and work in straight lines as much as possible.

Cheers!

Tim
            Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');