• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Online - First Year Anniversary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Online - First Year Anniversary!

Meguiar's Online - First Year Anniversary!

Just thought I would announce that we have officially been online for over 1 year as of today, January 25th, 2005. Here's a screen shot of the first post to Meguiar's Online one year ago...

The first real post on Meguiar's Online!

Here's a screen shot of the Meguiar's Online Homepage showing our forum statitistics,

• * 2,652 Active Members
      * 4, 292 Forum Threads
      * 33,647 Forum Posts

On behalf of everyone here at Meguiar's I would like to extend a sincere thank you to all our Meguiar's Online Forum Members!

Your Meguiar's Online Team!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Congrats on the anniversary. I enjoy the site and check it frequently. Thanks for all you efforts Mike!

Comment

Thats great! By far the best message board that I belong to. Everyone here is polite and every helpful!

Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Thank you for putting up the website. More than a year ago, I would have never known what swirls were other than they were ugly. I turn to this site for a lot of valuable information.
        1995 Camry LE- Forest Green Pearl/Ivory Cloth
        2004 Sienna XLE Limited- Blue Mirage Metallic/Stone Leather

Comment

Woohoo !!

Thanks Mike for making it happen.

Comment

YEAH ! And a Mini Cooper day to kick it off !!!

Mike, I just want to say you do an awesome job here with this forum and I hope the people above you apreciate all you do here.

Also to all of the members and moderators, great job. Its the awesome combination of great people and hard work from the people behind the scenes that make this forum what it is.
            If you dont play you CANT win!

Comment

Thanks Mike, Lynn and the rest of the forum moderators for making Meg's Online happen!!
              "Detailing is as much an art as it is a science"
              www.autodetailer.co

Comment

Congrats Mike & Lynn!!!!

MOL is a success because of you two doing an awesome job.

Also a big thank you the other mods for keeping this place on a good path. I'm not sure who all the mods are but I know 2hotford does a great job too.
                -Bob
                NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Great work people..up to the next years!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');