• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty girl wanting a pretty car! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty girl wanting a pretty car! :)

Hello! I'm completely a newbie who doesn't know a thing about detailing cars but am wanting to learn so I can have a pretty car just like the guys I know. My dream is for a guy to roll up to my car and say "Wow, that guy has a fine looking car." only to roll my window down and have them see it's a lady's car! I just bought a Flint Mica Scion TC. Please see my question in detailing to help me out! Look forward to hearing your suggestions and sharing pics of my work! This girl definitely needs some help!

Re: Pretty girl wanting a pretty car!

Hang out here... your car will look better than theirs...
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

to MOL!
      Shane
      1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

No worries, just take a deep breath and relax. You're in the right place.

It may seem a little daunting at first. But just start at the beginning. Keep reading and asking questions. You'll be up to speed in no time.

pc.

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thank you everyone!!

And I hope my car looks better than theirs.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');