• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A "Compare" Feature On Main Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A "Compare" Feature On Main Website

i dont know if this has been suggested before, but with so much confusion about detailing products and so many products that are extremely similar, i think a "compare" feature would be very helpful and useful. for example, when looking at interior products, i would like to see some listed differences between NXT Tech Protect, Natural Shine Protectant and Ultimate Protectant. all seem to be very similar. a list of features that each has and different things each can offer would be very helpful.
    2007 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 SR5 - Black Sand Pearl

Re: A "Compare" Feature On Main Website

Might be difficult to implement, but a fair point nonetheless.
    Originally posted by Blueline
    I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');