Thread: NXT Car Wash Review

Thumbs up NXT Car Wash Review

Hey every body, I'm doing reviews on a bunch of my products and wanted to share with you guys. I'm gonna be completely unbiased and give you my honest opinion every time. First up is NXT Car wash on my cousins range rover.

I was at his house and used his stuff, sorry no two bucket method .

I added about one cap full into the bucket and filled it about 3 /4 up with water. First thing I noticed was, there were tons of suds for using such a little amount

I only did the hood for this review so that why I only needed a little Bucket

A few shots of the suds on the hood.

Its rinsed off well and easily

Overall, this is my favorite car wash soap by far!!!. When compared to
    Gold Class car wash soap, this has slightly more suds and a way better smell. Other wise there pretty much equal.

Pros:
    - Very concentrated, little goes far.
    - Lots of suds
    - Effective cleaning ability, leaves a good shine
    - Amazing smell
    - High lubricity

Cons:
    - None

I highly recommend this car wash soap to anyone, consumer or professional detailer.

My Cousin sis did this.

I was actually going to test of the new Gold Class Carauba Plus wax, I started by applying wax to a small area ....

....... But then it started to rain

Thanks for Looking, Tell me what you guys think. Is there any thing I can do to make my reviews better?

Re: NXT Car Wash Review

Glad you like the NXT car wash. Nice review.
    quality creates its own demand

Registered Member Bill Davidson's Avatar

Ravi, I like the review.

My suggestions would be as follows.

Try to more scientific with the dilution ratio on the next ones. I suggest marking your wash bucket with 2 measured gallons of water and measuring the soap with a 1 oz. measuring spoon.

One thing you may want to consider is trying to us the various soaps at the same time. Wash various panels with each. This will allow you to see how they react with the same amount dirt, sunlight, heat etc. Testing them days apart in different situations, will make it difficult to compare.

NXT is great stuff! Just too bad that it is becoming harder to find locally.

Registered Member

NXT is great stuff, but I think that I still like Gold Class, Super Soap and Ultimate Wash & Wax better. To me, NXT tends to be harsher on the lsp than the other 3, though it seems to have more cleaning power when the car is really dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Davidson View Post
    Ravi, I like the review.

My suggestions would be as follows.

Try to more scientific with the dilution ratio on the next ones. I suggest marking your wash bucket with 2 measured gallons of water and measuring the soap with a 1 oz. measuring spoon.

One thing you may want to consider is trying to us the various soaps at the same time. Wash various panels with each. This will allow you to see how they react with the same amount dirt, sunlight, heat etc. Testing them days apart in different situations, will make it difficult to compare.
    Thanks Bill, Good point about the dilutions. Maybe next time I'll do a bunch of soaps together.
    Quote Originally Posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
    Glad you like the NXT car wash. Nice review.
    Thanks J.A

Quote Originally Posted by CHzo6 View Post
    NXT is great stuff! Just too bad that it is becoming harder to find locally.
    Thanks Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by PursuitSE View Post
    NXT is great stuff, but I think that I still like Gold Class, Super Soap and Ultimate Wash & Wax better. To me, NXT tends to be harsher on the lsp than the other 3, though it seems to have more cleaning power when the car is really dirty.
    Thanks

Registered Member Blue Apollo IV's Avatar

I agree with your assessment of NXT Wash. I recently purchase about 4 other brands of car wash just for fun to see how they compared...I hated them all and threw away near full bottles of two of them already. The suds are just fantastic with NXT wash...I love that...and the smell makes the experience all the better.

Sometimes it's hard just to be happy with what you've found to work for you and stop looking. (speaking about me) I'm strictly going to go back and forth between NXT Wash and Ultimate W&W now.

I recently tried out NXT wash (I ordered a really small bottle off amazon) and was impressed. Without doing an A/B comparison by using two washes at the same time it seemed to perform very similarly to gold class, and on my silver paint I couldn't really tell a difference in how the paint looked afterwards.

Gold class has the upside of being available for about $7.99 for 64oz at target, and since I only use two ounces per wash, it takes me a long time to go through all of it.

Thread Information