• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hyper Dressing on the JX75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyper Dressing on the JX75

I recently purchased Hyper Dressing for the first time and have been testing it on just about anything I could find. I really like this stuff on everything tested so far.

I've got several John Deere JX75 mowers and I thought the engine housing would be a good test for Hyper Dressing.

I've had this particular mower for over seven years now and its never been treated or cleaning with anything other than water.

I simply applied some Hyper Dressing mixed at the 4 to 1 ratio by spraying the engine housing and walking away. I didn't clean or wash the housing first. I simply sprayed on the dressing and let it soak in.

Before:

After:

I think the hyper dressing did a pretty good job and would have done even better with a pre cleaning and possibly second application. I think I'll try some APC followed with Hyper Dressing and see how that goes.

The pictures don't do the change justice. It really surprises me how the mower looks nearly brand new again. The neighbors will be thinking I went out and bought yet another JD...

Re: Hyper Dressing on the JX75

Looks Great! Have You used Hyper dressing on your car yet? if so , how long does it last? (aprox)

Comment

Hey, the mower looks great. There is always other areas around the house to use Meguiar's products.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Ravi_1992:

I tried the hyper dressing on all of my vehicles plus some pretty old tires I had laying around just to see how the dressing performs. I prefer to use the wet method of spraying it on and letting it soak in. It seems to get more product absorbed into the surface compared with using some sort of applicator.

On my truck which I test products its been on the tires for three weeks now and the look hasn't changed. Water simply rolls right off. I also treated the tires on my other truck and the same result. I started out with a 1 to 1 ratio and I'm currently using 4 to 1 and still getting the results I want.

J. A. Michaels:

I hear you. Normally, I don't think about detailing non automotive things but I was having so much fun with the results on my trucks that I started looking around for other things to work on.

Thanks for the comments...

Regards...

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');