• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Books Pro 2001 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Books Pro 2001 help

Anyone out there using QB Pro to track their business info. I have QB Pro 2001 and had it set up one way. My CPA's assistant says to change pretty much everything.

How do you use QBs?

I set up all my vendors and entered all my bills broken down to the individual items on my invoice. For example towels $x.xx, wax $x.xx... for each invoice. I chose this method so I can track how I spend my money rather than entering just to total of wach vendor invoice. That covers my expenses.

For customers I entered each client name, service, and payment amount.

The CPA wants me to take all that info and move over to the journal to track everything. Well I'm not sure how to cut and paste all the work I've already done. It might not be possible.

If you could just pass along some tips and how you use QBs for your bookkeeping needs.

Thanks

Yeah QB is a though one, I had the Premeire editon 2003 with the thoughts of doing the same thing but it was too much for me to handle. So I bought QB deluxe from Wal-Mart for my personal finances and it is a lot easier to use. It also downloads my bank information which is really great.
    "Washing for the People"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');