• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D11001 Hyper wash - foam gun dilution ratio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D11001 Hyper wash - foam gun dilution ratio

Hi!

I would like to ask if you have any experience with dilution ratio for Hyper Wash used with Kärcher foam gun (2.641-847.0 ):

I don't know if there should be used directly 400:1 or another dilution ratio and to control the final dilution by the control button on this gun.

Thanks a lot for advice - Hyper Wash seems to be perfect, it's on way to my garage and I would like to use it as it is possible of course

Best regards,

George

Re: D11001 Hyper wash - foam gun dilution ratio

So, there was no other choice than try it

I started with 400:1 dilution - it was foaming but not enough and the foam falled down from vertical surfaces fast.

To make the story simple, I found that 5:1 is very fine. I used 30g (1oz) of Hyper Wash for 150g (5oz) of water, for one car wash I used 1/4 from total 180g.

After simple calculation I used 7,5g (0,25oz) of Hyper Wash so in hand wash use (400:1) it corresponds to 3 liters (0,8 gallons) wash solution.

I hope I converted metric units in imperial well

Have a fine foam

George

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');