• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate quik wax, gotta love it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate quik wax, gotta love it!

Gotta love this stuff!
    Finally cooled off a little here so I washed my Saab outside, instead of in the garage as I've done for weeks due to heat and humidity. Car was washed with Ultimate Wash and Wax and followed up with Ultimate Quik Wax. UQW was applied with Meguiar's Quik detail pad, removed with Supreme shine microfiber towel...

Re: Ultimate quik wax, gotta love it!

I agree. Meguiar's UQW is my go-to for final wipe-downs no matter what my process is: Full multi-stage polish detail, Wash+wax or even just a regular wash.

I LOVE this stuff and will be buying more of it as necessary.

Believe it or not I found it on clearance at a grocerystore for like 3 bucks a bottle. I wish I had bought all of them now!
    Shawn - Final Touch Auto Detail
    Houston Area Mobile Detailing
    www.FinalTouchAutoDetail.com

Comment

UQW is a great product. Last Sunday, I used it on the wife's car. Even she was impressed.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Agree, excellent product, even on glass.

Comment

In my most recent detail results post Meg's Ult. Quick Wax for Final wipe down not only makes it perfect, it puts that last layer of protection on there.

Comment

That stuff works great. You have to get use to using it since its a little different then a normal detailer. but once you get the hang of it, its wonderful!

And you can actually use this stuff on the stripes on a new Camero.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');