• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Garage

Ok for some reason I remember we were talking about ideal lighting for detailing in a garage. I tried looking for the thread, but I think it got lost in one of the server failures. So anyways, I snapped a picture of my garage with all the flourescent lights. This setup works well for detailing inside when necessary.

Now one of these days I just need to drag everything out and epoxy coat the floor.
    Later,
    Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
    Auto Detailing Solutions

Looks Good... I know I really need to do something with my lighting soon.

P.S. I am going to send a PM.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Awsome Lighting.

Comment

BTW, thats 600 watts worth of flourescent bulbs. The sun is still best, but this is the next best thing.
        Later,
        Ricky

Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Looks good! Don't know why but I love seeing pictures of peoples garage!
          Last edited by Mojo1; Jan 8, 2005, 04:15 AM.
          2004 MY C5 ,2005 SLK350[BLACK],.1999 Black Suburban .

Comment

Love seeing those Gem cars, can't get enough of them. Just wish they changed the law to allow them on 45mph roads instead of 35mph and bumped up their top speed to at least 35mph from 25mph, then they would be useful where I live.

Comment

Originally posted by Buellwinkle
              Love seeing those Gem cars, can't get enough of them. Just wish they changed the law to allow them on 45mph roads instead of 35mph and bumped up their top speed to at least 35mph from 25mph, then they would be useful where I live.
              Well, the 25mph is for saftey purposes. Notice my 14" wheels on it, they make it go about 30mph. But I agree with how they'd be more useful if you could drive on 40mph streets. I've heard of some being modified to go as fast as 55mph! Although their brakes aren't really designed for that type of use what so ever I'm told. It really depends on your local law enforcment. There are some places that I must drive on a 40mph road briefly which I do only when there's a big clearance in the road. And I've done this in front of cops before and they didn't seem to care. Your results may vary.
              Later,
              Ricky

Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

sry to bring this thread back from the dead but did you ever do the epoxy?
                Patrick Yu
                2003 Honda Accord
                2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');