• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's in the Philippines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's in the Philippines

Hello Meguiar's! We're scheduled for a detailing seminar and a product launch this June 26 in the Philippines. We look forward to learning from Anthony Lance. BTW, Mike ******* recently visited our country; hope you enjoyed our hospitality!

Thanks to Meguiar's in the Philippines (Simex) for sponsoring this event.
    Greetings from the Montero Sport Club of the Philippines! Visit us online at: www.monterosportclubphils.com

Re: Meguiar's in the Philippines

[Photos courtesy of MARCO from TeamFD]

Take a few cars from my car club...

Then a thorough new products orientation by Anthony Lance:

First, a wash demo on my ride:

Then the wax test on my friend's black ride:

Trying out the 2010 Meguiar's products with a DAP:

And lastly, the happy group pics:

Greetings from the Montero Sport Club of the Philippines! Visit us online at: www.monterosportclubphils.com

Comment

Looks like I turned out good. Ang daming civic nyan ha. Meron din akong honda dito pero '03 Integra (RSX dito sa 'tate) naluluma lol. More power sa team nyo tol.

Comment

Looks like everyone had a great time.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Sorry, wrong post

Comment

Megs PH has done it again. This time, they've hosted a local group named PinoyDetailing to educate them ab out the latest product range:

Even got to try the G220v2 using the 105/205 combo and topping it off with the Ultimate Paste Wax.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');